What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080519

WWNPHD?

I woke up with the intention to go sparring. So I went to see Harold & Kumar Escape Gitmo with Huber, James and Imran instead. It was delightful with a rounded, diverse cast, and tasteful jokes that appealed to the young and the old alike.

NPH riding a unicorn while high on shrooms. Also drunk.

Anyways, fun times. So 4th spare, you guys better come visit me and bring lots of fucking food because I'm wasting away like a walrus in Africa. Serious. Also not to sound harsh but all you dicks that message me the 'morning after' can go %$#@ yourselves. Not my job anymore.

Man, you know what's fucking terrifying? This whole anonymity thing I'm doing, I found out a lot of shit you guys might want to check out. Your personal information is being stored in tons of locations worldwide, by governments, banks, businesses, and whatnot. I mean, it's all cool and dandy but say someone fucks up and your info falls into the wrong hands (i.e. what happened in Britain last year when someone lost a hard drive with half the population's bank numbers in it)?

If you have a cell phone, the government can triangulate your position down to a couple hundred feet. If you use the internet (obviously), then your ISP can watch every website you visit, record chats and whatever, not to mention cookies and other things stored on your PC that can be used to hunt you. Even that car OnStar shit can be used to eavesdrop on your conversations (there's a microphone that's controlled by the company).

Cabs have cameras, traffic lights too now, not to mention schools and airports and banks and restaurants and convenience stores. If I really wanted to track you I could find your bank numbers, your address, your phone number, what kind of groceries you buy, your favourite shopping mall, where you go to get extraordinarily expensive massages, and whatever. I'm a reasonably terrifying character but I'm not a rapist, stalker, murderer, lawyer, or what else, so if I can find you, someone with the intent to harm could too.

NEIL PATRICK HARRIS! SAVE ME!

No comments: