What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080527

I love you guys. Platonically.

I'd like to say Marco and Andrea are awesome.


Thanks guys, you've read my blog/notes and whatever, you know what I think of my true friends. So thanks. Visit me again, I'm way too alone and I'm scared at night. Also you guys need to buy me bubble tea next time. Don't forget, I'm going to be buried with that blue book and bring those awesome memories with me wherever I go next.

"A friend is a soul dwelling in two bodies." - Andrea
"Pfft... asian please!" - Marco

So I wrote something for all of the 4th Spare crew, even those that were busy and didn't visit me in HAMILTON. Here goes:


4th Spare

The L, M, A and O keys worn down by years of ass-wrenching MSN.
Albums upon albums of terrible photos that I'll never see again;
Scars crossing my hands, each one a hint of reckless fun.
"It's the weekend!", "Gave you Cancer!", and screaming "Food Run!"

Long nights drinking coffee and sometimes alcohol too,
Going out for sushi (Food Safety Violation, foo!)
Eating tiny pizzas and watching movies in the dark.
Then walking a couple miles before peeing in the park.

Wii Tennis Champions and catching pigeons, Le Mao.
I really wish that one of you would get their license now,
Girasole's, Demetre's, Kelsey's, Square One, PMall.
The worst part of it is that I have to drive you all.

Every day for an hour, chilling for two years straight,
Outside of school and having fun, even when it's late.
Sleeping in a parking lot, playing gay chicken (you fucks),
Big Two, Bubble Tea, Symposium, and Starbucks.

No matter how far away we are,
Unsurmountable by plane or car,
No matter how long we're apart,
We're bound together by the heart.

***

Thanks brothers and sisters. You keep me going when things are terrible.

No comments: