What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080530

GRRRRRRREAT

I slept on the couch last night, just to mix it up a bit. My life is so exciting. /sarcasm

Speaking of which, I think my toothbrush is possessed by an annoying devil. It's gotten a habit of spinning randomly during the night, even when it's turned off. I'm not too sure, but maybe it's going on strike, or something... my teeth aren't that bad, right? I mean I eat lots of garlic and drink gasoline, but that has nothing to do with it.

I've also begun hallucinating. My bedspread is designed in a very particular series of lines, such that if you look at them for too long, you begin to have the urge to listen to Britney Spears and eat lots of peanut butter. The walls of my house are moving make them stop.

The highlight of my day is watching Youtube videos, or if I'm not too lazy, I can walk to Jon's house and watch him play GTA4 and kill civilians with a helicopter. Other than that, I just have time to think and consider all the ridiculousness in my life. Also, playing video games w/ gtcncnc is awesome, except my mouse broke down like a shitty toaster.

Timez 4 breakfast. I shall be dining (breakfasting?) on FROSTED FLAKES cause THEY'RE GRRRRRRRRRREAT!


Update coming later.

Update: Alright, so test went well, Westend was fine, and now I'm sitting at home feeling crappy because people lied to me. I'm quite good at reading people from what they say and do, and c'mon. I mean, I don't mind you going wherever but don't lie, it's just embarrassing because I know. And where do you go from there? I put my trust my friends, literally to the death, and sometimes it's shit knowing they don't even give a damn whether I'm alive or not. So fuck you guys, I'm done.

No comments: