What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080507

No Regrets? Lol.

Man, life gets really re-re'd after a while.

I think this is the most I've blogged since I first started this ridiculous personal corner of the internet. Does anybody have a number for Technophiliacs Anonymous? I think I'm falling in love with my laptop screen - maybe I'll take it on a trip to Vegas and we'll get married in a pub owned by an Elvis impersonator.

Just to make a quick point before I go to class - I often regret things I say or do. It's not a very conductive way to live, but it's sort of inevitable. I mean, I'll hang out with friends and then feel real stupid afterward because of some re-re move I made. It happens a lot, unfortunately, and the gambit increases when I hang out with people way cooler than me, because it tends to make me fuck up a lot more. You know the feeling when you first meet a famous celebrity in person? How you start jibbering and rambling and doing really idiotic things? Imagine that 24/7 and that's me.

But you know what? It's probably better regretting something I did, than regretting something I didn't do (Which doesn't really work out because I regret a lot of things I didn't do too). This is a reminder to me and to all of you out there, to go out and just do what you need to do, because living with regret is teh suck. I wish I could really follow my own advice sometimes, because I know I don't have the balls to do what I say, and I'm going to hold back anyways, because I'm melodramatic like that ;)

Anyways, class is calling. You guys please forgive me for saying stupid shit, or I'll come and kill you in your sleep =)

...Bad Justin! STUPID STUPID STUPID!

1 comment:

SamuelHans said...

Thank God I don't have to frigging log in or register to do this.

I must say that the chances of doing stupid things increases with the importance of the situation. Like me... I seem calm and collected most of the time, but then for a job interview I will end up making minor (funny, non-aggressive) racial comments or something.

It's a part of us all!