What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080522

Ugh

So twas my friend Kansas' birthday last night. We ended up going to Absinthe downtown, it was pretty cool. But man, I was so fucking exhausted that I ended up passing out on the table, and like an idiot, I somehow refused to take a cab home and trudged, like, an hour back to my house, and then fell asleep on the floor. Also I was kind of a dick.

So yeah. The last few days I've been so out of it. There are a million things on my mind, which is ironic because quitting MSN and Facebook was supposed to get rid of stress. The basic consequence is me turning into a huge re-re. I'm pretty sure like, 60 people hate me for random phone calls and messages in like, the middle of the night (sorry guys), not to mention the totally ridiculous 'adventures' I force my friends to embark on with me (also sorry). Not only that, but my left hand is starting to do that weird thing where it wanders around aimlessly looking for something to do.

It's not all that bad, said the Re-re strawberry.

Anyways, I'm going to stop it. It's probably going to kill me because I'm literally bored to tears, but I guess I have to really shut up and let people find me instead. We'll see.

***

Also comedic is the fact that summer is as boring as washing a fish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that you complain about how bored you are but do you come visit me? nooooooo