What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080524

Crazyyy

Hey, all you guys who called me today are AWESOME, and even though I'm back in 'sauga it's awesome to know that people care. Sorry for the long-distance fees though. I promise I'll make it up to you somehow. Maybe buttsecks?


On another note, don't drink Jolt energy drinks and eat Twizzlers in a 4 hour long class. Imagine a jackhammer being operated by a squirrel on double-brewed coffee and amphetamines. Zarking Frood.

UPDATE: My poetry book just came in, 'Forever Spoken'. I've heard ILP is a scam and whatever, but I'm actually quite pleased with the book itself. Each copy is personalized so my poem is right on the front few pages. As for the other poems in the book, it's all dependent on the reader - some are really good in my opinion, so I'm reasonably satisfied with being a part of it. Even if it was a big scam it was worth it to me.

DOUBLE UPDATE: Yeah, this poetry book isn't too bad. I'm a poet WHOO!

No comments: