What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080503

I passed?!

I passed with a 4? I thought I was going to fail! I've never been so disappointed at actually getting a decent grade. Wow, I did an excellent job underestimating myself... how the heck did I pass with a 4? I was totally expecting to fail that shit and then suddenly I passed - not only passed, but with a mark I am happy with. Wow again. Thank you bell curve. Thank you M.V.M.

So now I just need a high mark in Eng Phys and Measurements and I'm all set. My GPA is pretty crap, I need to average it out so I don't have to reinstate. It's sitting at a 5 right now, so as long as I get higher than a 3 in the remaining courses, I'm set.

Wow.

1 comment:

eya said...

Dude, when are you coming home? We need to have another food run with you!