What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080529

Help

I don't know what to believe anymore. I wish I could let myself get mad sometimes, because it would show people exactly how I feel. But no, I suppress my anger, swallow the hurt, and keep smiling because it's what people expect, right?

Which is a bitch. Who remembers me? It's only when things are bad that the world turns to me, to carry the burden so everyone can keep smiling. Nice guys finish last, and although I've done shit things, I'm still very much a moral compass. So why? Maybe I'm not popular, or cool, or perhaps I've done too many wrongs to be considered a friend.

I'm staying in tonight, trying to compose my thoughts, my ideals. Please follow me when I run away. Save me.

Also: fuck karma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

should have come to motown instead of wallowing in self-pity.
pssh get over yourself Justin, you are allowed to have fun.
love you muchly

Anonymous said...

Dude, you're an awesome person.

I probably mention you to Nina more than any of my friends! lol It's true! The second most mentioned would be Bashar, cuz o gay Tuesdays in high school.

Plus who else is there to game with? Who else is there to say random factoids about life to? Our little conversations outside of gaming are much appreciated.

If you seriously think you go unappreciated... well than damn, I guess I'm not doing a good enough job as a friend. You rock my socks!

People go around smiling because we all have this small thought in our minds. I MEAN IT! We all do! It's like, "I don't want to show that I feel bad so that no one else feels any extra bad because of me." Heck, it's a pretty dumb thought, goes through my mind a lot. But if you're really bumbed, get it out =) My ears... er eyes... cuz of the typing and all... are always open for you =)

P.S. can't wait til you get a working mouse!

P.P.S ZOMG I forgot about wesnoth! let us play that come Sunday/monday/whatever day we see each other online!

P.P.P.S. Er not til sunday though, Nina is leaving til christmasish come sunday so... spending as much time with her as possible before than.

P.P.P.P.S I like to think I abuse the power of the P.S. system... heheh, take care m8!