What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080504

Invisible

Disappearing is hard to swallow. Being invisible and running away isn't really like me, so it hurts to hear my friends crying. The imaginary tugs at my sleeves aren't any easier to bear than real ones.

This is my escape. This is my corner of the wide internet where I can explode and let my soul out in big rants about how much people suck and how misanthropic I am. It's not your connection to feed on me - this page leads nowhere. This is my nothing.

I'm trying to run away dammit. I need some time to figure things out and fix myself, to heal and recover from whatever wounds you've all stabbed me with. The more the crowd pulls, the more I push away, and nothing will ever get done. So for the sake of me, just let it go.

“Time takes it all whether you want it to or not, time takes it all. Time bares it away, and in the end there is only darkness. Sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again.”

No comments: