What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080506

Much Love

Just to note that I've never eaten an animal that shit itself while in my mouth. But I know the feeling.

Yes, I know I said I quit MSN and Facebook. But a few observant people have spotted me here and there, still working the strings like a mentally-deranged stage hand on excessive doses of various recreational drugs. It's just the boredom - I have literally over 12 hours a day getting acquainted with the numerous personalities hidden within the delicious package of me - and I'm not a very entertaining person to talk to. I mean, it's sad when you talk to yourself, but it's terrifying to talk to yourself and realize that you're BORING. I know how other people feel about me now and I am SO SORRY. I promise to be more entertaining from now on, perhaps akin to movies starring Jim Carrey or an episode of Prisonbreak.

Lol this guy is my hero.

Unfortunately, a side effect of free time is a disturbing need to think. Not to sound any weirder than I obviously already am, but give me 10 hours stuck with myself and I can philosophize about life, the universe, and everything without coming to any conclusions. As a result, I've been posting on this blog like a squirrel under the influence of mind-altering substances, perhaps fermented fruit, or whatever would make squirrels any more hyper than they already are. I really do hope people read this, or else my wonderful and happy thoughts will all go to waste.

Happy happy joy joy. Man, you guys remember the time we went downtown and I tried on women's jackets and rearranged all the stuffed animals to make them look like they were in compromising sexual positions? Or when we went to Subway and SOMEONE put his nose in my fucking root beer (you bastard)? Or when we sat alone under the stars and nearly froze to death while crying? Or when we made the huge pancake full of bacon that looked so gross but probably tasted like orgasm? Or when we caught that stupid pigeon and thought it had rabies and you were going to turn into a were-pigeon on the full moon? Or that time when we built that Ragamon (yes I spelled it wrong on purpose) tower and then I ended up being an engineer? HA HA FUCKING HA. I love you guys.

This guy is one of my best friends.

I'm doing all right. I would love to come back to 'Sauga sometime but my mom hates me right now, so until she cools down I'm stuck in the Hammy-town. Why don't you come up and visit me? I miss you guys from back home. Talking to a few of you just makes it worse, I want to see you in person dammit. Food runs and adventures in shopping malls, and this time I promise not to walk like a Chocobo and embarrass all of you.

It's lunchtime! That means I get to cook myself... what do I have here? Pasta, but no sauce. A can of soup. A tub of margarine. Some sausage rolls... This is looking more and more like a peanut-butter-pickle-pepper-cheese-omelette day. I'll see you all later.

Lol take it bitch!

ALSO I UPLOADED SOME STUFF IN MY PHOTO GALLERY. You may want to check it out =P

No comments: