What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080505

Bad Start

Summer school is such a bitch that my butt quivers just thinking about it. (If Statics was easy it'd be called YOUR MOM!!! While I haven't confirmed this by solid proofs, I tested it experimentally last night.)

3 hours a day, 3 times a week. I thought I was done with this shit. Ugh. One class and I'm already losing focus. Dammit, get your brain into gear. At least other people are taking the course with me, including some ridiculously hilarious folks that always make me cry when I make eye contact with them. You ruin my life and I HATE YOU.

Also, thanks to the people that have cared enough to find me! It's just proven that not all of you suck - I mean, that I have 'real' friends, not just leeches. I might not go outside in the light of day, but that doesn't mean I don't care =)

As a side note:
What the fuck, yes I could 'go for it', but I'm not that confident and I'm broken inside. What am I supposed to do? My self-esteem is slightly zip at the moment and I have a stupid over analytical imagination that hates me. How can I be so reasonably eloquent in words but lose it when I need it most? Can you hear me thinking here, all the way on the dark side of the moon?

Anyways, it's pretty late and I want to find 10 more hobbies before summer ends. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin, I'm assuming that I'm one of those people who you look at during class and somewhat cry? Why do you hate me so?!

The Ageless Fool said...

My tears are those of joy!