What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080612

Synopsis of a Day

Woke up at noon, went outside and tore up the lawn exercising. Called Kath n' Linds and met them in Westdale for a pita. Saw their house, obviously nicer than the old one, but too far to stalk them anymore (sorry girls). Went back home and Alex was there with a few friends. He sonned me and we played some Guitar Hero. We went to Tim Hortons and I bought an ice cap and some timbits. We drove up to Spencer Gorge (see facebook photos) and had an adventure. Afterwards, we went to Montfort's and had an awesome dinner. I laughed a lot and kept myself busy, but I have a test tomorrow which I will most likely phail.

It was a good day.

Tomorrow I'll wake up at 10, eat a tasty breakfast consisting of Frosted Flakes and lasagna, go outside and do some flips, go back inside and play some (real) guitar, go to class, study, fail my test, then bus home to Sauga for my Sat morning eye doctor's appointment. Not counting all the craaaaaazyyyy adventures I will most likely have in between. A WINNER IS ME!

No comments: