What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080617

Back Again

Okay. The ordeal is over, and now I'm back to my usual sassy and bass-ackward self.

Summer school is almost done, and I'm going back to Sauga <3 very soon. Chances are, I'll grab a short-term job before flying my ass all the way to Vancouver for my cousin's wedding. I also found out that Spirit of the West and a number of fantastic artists are playing on Jericho Beach, just a short ride from the hotel *thumbs up* on July 20th, a few days after I arrive. On top of that, I am apparently being kidnapped to go rock climbing with Mr. Shim. Looking forward to breaking my arms.

I learned how to play the song 'Still Alive' from Portal. The cake is a lie! I'm contemplating playing it with Ms. Howe and perhaps Mr. Heywood at Westend. Which brings me to my next point: my guitar will be making an appearance at Catapult (our Red summer event) on the special request of Mike Everson (I lost the Game). Hopefully it'll draw me away from the alcohol craziness that will undoubtedly go down that night. Since I'm not drinking anymore, I think I should stay away from the influence - peer pressure and all that shit. Gahblahblahblah.

Life is definitely looking up. Maybe it's just the contrast to the last few weeks, but I've become more goal oriented lately. No more fucking around doing useless shit, I'm setting out what I want to do and then by Gandhi I'm going to execute it. This involves learning contact juggling, doing a backflip, wall-running, playing Freebird's solo, and by the end of summer I'm going to be MacGuyver. You have my word. And my bow. And my axe. /lotr reference

You should have used the Pythagorean theorem... BITCH! HALALALALALA!!!



P.S. I've been really crazy lately. I blame it on my mental state. I take no responsibility for the following actions which I may or may not have done: excessive texting, swearing in chinese, trying to climb a wall with my face, breaking the strap holder on my guitar, repeated internet memes, stabbing Mark Hayman, buying a Nintendo DS, beating Guitar Hero on hard difficulty, eating a can of wasabi peas, trying to combine Mac and Cheese with chili beans, falling out of love, falling back in love, falling in general, talking to birds, drinking too much water then needing to go pee badly, watching Don't Mess with the Zohan with Quynh, chasing centipedes with a vacuum cleaner, writing horrible poetry, being morose, dipping oreos in whiskey, torture of barbie dolls, modifying of nerf guns, constructing a steampunk watch, inviting strangers to my house, inviting non-strangers to my house, playing with swords in my backyard, walking around at midnight wearing all-black clothing, writing sad letters then crumpling them up, devouring bowls of ice cream, organizing my sock drawer, folding my bedsheets twice, letting people draw on my arms, hanging out with GTCMNC, eating soup with a fork, and so on. NOT MY FAULT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh im so honoured!! you mentioned me! :D