What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080828

Facemouth

Okay, so storytime:

I woke up one morning with this HUGE pain in my jaw, on the right side. I couldn't close my mouth without wincing because there was just this buildup of pressure near my ear. Originally I thought I had an ear infection or maybe a really bad toothache, so I took a few Advil to relieve the pain. After a few hours, the pain disappeared, and it was like nothing had happened. So I was like, "Alright" and just went on with whatever.

Then a few days later, I woke up with the same pain, but on the other side. This time I said, "No way this is an earache or toothache" because how could I get toothache on both sides in such a short time? That's a huge coincidence, and I'm a man of logic, so I was trying to figure it out. The pain, again, disappeared after a few hours, leaving me confused and puzzled.

So the other day, I took my sister to the dentist and took the opportunity to ask. It turns out I've been grinding my teeth in my sleep from stress.

Now, this wouldn't normally be that big of a problem, but the thing is, I sleep on my face. Quite literally, I have my entire face shoved into the pillow. So I've been grinding my teeth all night, for hours, with the entire weight of my body pushing my mouth into the bed. Thus the cause of my facemouth pain. Lol.


On another note, I found my camera. I thought I had lost it for like, three weeks. I was asking Udit if I had left it in his car after our Sauble camping trip, and he said no, and when I got up to go to the bathroom, I noticed my hat in the corner, on the ground. I picked it up and my camera fell out. I looked at it in stunned silence for like, twenty seconds, then I just screamed in rage. My sister ran upstairs and was like, "the fuck?" I'm so stupid.

No comments: