What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080827

Bored

Contents of my desk:

-Banana
-Fork
-Metal bracelet from a cheap kampung shop
-Screwdriver
-Pins, one has a Tetris Heart and the other has cityofghouls.com
-My wallet and cards
-Sunglasses
-Cell phone
-9 pages of MtG rares
-Two AA batteries for my Wiimote
-Mechanical pencil
-Eraser
-Linkin Park: Live in Texas CD
-Vicks Vaporub
-Polysporin
-Miniature Bonsai Kit!
-Dr. Stringfellow's Lem-Oil Fretboard conditioner
-A picture of me and my prom date
-A Mario pokemon card I made myself
-A stuffed gorilla, koala, panda
-Two empty beer bottles
-Deodorant, stick and spray
-Cologne, aramis
-Jar of pennies
-Nail clippers
-Some loose change
-Earbuds
-A tube of Rockets candy
-A sheet with my D2 mule's items
-Various shiny rocks

No comments: