What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080813

Men can show their nipples in public

Aaron: "I'm actually pretty hungry."
GTCMNC: "I have a bag of chips. Plain chips."
Me: "How about dip? Chips and dip equal awesome?"
GTCMNC: "No dip, sorry. We could run to the store and get dip."
Me: "What's in your fridge? We could make our own dip."
GTCMNC: "Jam. And peanut butter. I don't have much to make dip with."
Me: "I've had worse."
GTCMNC: "How about curry? I have curry, we could use the curry to dip the chips with?"
Aaron: "But how will we eat the things in the curry? You know, the chunky bits?"
GTCMNC: "Chicken?"
Me: "We could use two chips. Make a little chip sandwich, you know?"

Moral of the story: CURRY CHIP SANDWICHES ARE AWESOME.

No comments: