What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080812

I'm Turning into my Sister

I'm feeling way better now. Letting anger out is pretty therapeutic and after the whole dick-ery this weekend, I've been more upbeat and awesome. I went for a walk with my dog and made out with her on the grass, cause it's her birthday. Don't censor me!

I'm bored though. Reading webcomics and listening to Jann Arden all day is sorta lame - but hey, I fold down the lip of my socks, so I can't say much about being totally crippled. I can't even go back to Hamilton because I have to fix my screen door. Stupid dog and being huge-ass enough to plough through weak plastic framing. Even though I sorta don't want to go back, because, well... DRAAAAMMAAAAAA.

Tomorrow I'm going to Superburger! Or lacking that, going out with my lovely 4th Spares, to Girasole's, our favourite restaurant. I may go overboard and order a fucking expensive meal, crashing my last two government paychecks, but WHATEVER YO. <3 Girasole's. Hey, we haven't been to Symposium lately either - we gotta go back and punch the chick that made fun of my shirt. IN THE FAES.

Man, I have to re-burn my driving CD too. Captain Planet and Batman don't play properly, probably some mix-up between the original MIDI and the converted version. Yeah, shh, I know, HUGE NERD ALERT. Don't even get me started with Red Alert 3 - ARMORED BEARS WTF.

The word of the day is Aewoms!

No comments: