What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080907

Frosh Week Wheels on a Bucket

Quick post. I haven't had internet for the last few days. We disconnected it for August (since everyone went home for the summer) and we just got it back.

Anyways, recap of Frosh Week (a more in-depth one will be coming soon):

Monday: Bed Racers, we screamed a lot, I ran after the Kin students, I was hit by the commerce bedracer, we got disqualified for the thrust walk. That night, 'meeting' at 29 Norfolk, and they drew a picture of me with keyboard teeth and tiny genitals.

Tuesday: Faculty day. I lost my voice today, we ran over humanities, I tackled a Science Ninja, ten frosh called me son. Watched Tokyo Police Club, it was great. Ruby Coast was excellent too.

Wednesday: Airbands. I tried bungee walking and failed miserably. Reds meeting that night, where I got completely pwnzrd by cheap pitchers of 'water'.

Thursday: Gek, where I spent the entire time getting eaten by bugs while walking forest duty. I left early and went to WestEnd instead, and had a few pints with my housemates and Jon's house.

Friday: Bus Pull and FWP. I left FWP early because it was honestly pretty expensive, loud, and shitty. I ended up going to WestEnd again with Jason S and Jason O.

Saturday: 266 Invite-only party. Most drunk I was this week, Josh made me shotgun a beer, then shotgun another one when I failed the first one. Went swimming and made a whirlpool, then played the 'point and tackle circle' game in the water. I really enjoyed this party because it was just a bunch of cool first-years and Reds that I can rely on. We saw the Alexisonfire concert too, which was AMAZING and headbangalicious.

No comments: