What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20060713

I'm in Malaysia. It's really cool, but to be honest, I'm getting a little bit bored.

Not to say it hasn't been fun, I've gone out a lot, but now my vacation is taking on a typical, predictable pattern: eat, sleep, shop, repeat.

Anyways, my mom went to Singapore, so me and my sister are stuck behind. But our cousins are taking us to DAMAI LAGOON which is the most awesome resort place I have ever seen. We went once before and it was awesome. Plus we're going to the zoo, and maybe the crocodile farm. So I'll take a lot of pics.

I went and bought myself a pair of shoes for C$5.00, and a bunch of burnt games for about C$1.50 each. Been playing a lot of computer stuff... :( but I got rid of my computer screen suntan and got a real one.

Going to see POTC 2 tonight, looks pretty good for a pirate movie.

No comments: