What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20060731

I went to Damai again yesterday!

It was awesome, I was with my mom, sister, cousin and uncle. We went swimming in the lagoon, and it was so cool cause we brought along an inner tube, and we just hung out.

I tried to catch some fish too.

But I found out I was much better at catching mosquitoes.

I watched a few movies too. Creep was... creepy... Death Tunnel was scary but yet slightly sexy b/c all the characters were played by women. Shinobi was amazing, maybe one of my favourites, and I Not Stupid Too was just as good as the first one (I not stupid).

Internet connections are down... I'm at my other cousin's house. Might update more if we get it working again...

1 comment:

The Ageless Fool said...

Nah, way better, singaporean comedy/educational video about kids and their parents.