What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20060722

...

It's my birthday. Right now, anyways.

I don't feel any different...

*checks in pants*

Okay, now I know nothing's changed.

We watched Silent Hill last night. Or rather, we tried to. Unfortunately, it was one of those "Guy with movie camera in theater" and Silent Hill is a pretty dark movie, so I couldn't see ANYTHING. The worst is when all I saw was:









and I just heard "AHHH!!! OMG!!! AHHHH!!!" but couldn't see WTF was going on. Ah well, I stopped it; would rather watch it on official DVD...

Aaron... SILENT HILL DAMMIT!

Anyways, at midnight, my cousins and a few other relatives came out with a cake. I'll post up pictures later... I also got a BIG cardboard box which had a lot of little presents inside.

There was also a big, extra-large pair of underwear on top, with a lot of comments from my family. No, I'm not going to wear it. That would be too embarassing. Maybe under my pants is okay.

Onto the gifts:

I opened up the first one. Inside were some games. Which I already owned. In fact, they were my own games. I could tell because one of the cases was empty. Because that game was currently in the CD-ROM drive in the computer.

And the next gift contained... 2 shirts, which looked oddly familiar. Because I wore them last week.

And the one after that, a blanket, which smelled oddly... used.

And after that, two oil-ridden, sweaty shirts belonging to my cousin. He wanted them back.

So that was the extent of most of the gifts. Except there were 2 more hiding under a pile of newspaper.

One was a 1/100 scale Gundam from my sister. Fantastic, Serpent Custom, and it'll keep me unbored for at least a few days.

And the other was an MP4 player. At first I had no idea what it did, but apparently it plays videos, music, radio, can store text files and pictures and a whole lot of other crap. These crazy Chinese... wow.

So my day is just beginning right now. I'll update later with all the fun stuff I did... lol.

2 comments:

The Ageless Fool said...

It's not in chinese, and it's really cool. It can play movies!

Me said...

Hey yoooou!!

See, I knew it was your birthday, I woke up and rolled over and was all "Hey, Justin's old today." And then Aran looked over like "wtf?" And then Smooch snored...anyhow... sorry for the late wishings, but you haven't been AROUND on messenger, you tard. TARD!

Ta bro.