What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20060718

I never knew orangutans could be so entertaining. And yet so predictable.

My mom came back from Singapore today. She told me her trip was crap.

I went to Damai yesterday. It was amazing.

I have a sunburn, but I don't really care too much.

I'm not bored anymore.

I really don't like my family that much.

Ahaha, I'm NOT EVEN KIDDING.




The trip to the zoo was kinda boring. I was expecting more animals... didn't have the camera :( so I'll have to describe it as best I can. Bear with me.

Crocodiles: Boring.
Turtles: Boring.
Orangutans: Boring AND stupid.
Fish: No, there weren't any fish at the zoo. It was my lunch. It was boring too.

In total, I saw 3 crocs, 5 turtles and 2 orangutans. And that was it. It was really hot out, and these kids were screaming, and the monkeys were screaming back, and JEEZ, I felt like punching someone in the fucking head.

But I restrained myself.

Somewhat.

Anyways, that was the extent of the day. The next day (Monday) was better. We went to Camp Permai, which is a nice little resort off of Damai Lagoon. Then we went swimming (me, sister, uncle).

We caught some fish. They were really, really small. Like those fish you deep fry in massive amounts then serve them as condiments to your Nasi Lemak. My uncle picked one up on his palm and made the poor flopping fish 'hip-hop dance'.

I did it too. It was funny.

Except when one died. We claim it was because my sister screamed so loud when it touched her, that it had a heart attack. Oh well. We gave it a burial at sea.

It was cool, we went swimming in the lagoon, then in a pool (water was FREEZING) and then we went shell collecting! Unfortunately, half of the shells had residents. So we let my sister discover those. Bwahaha...

Anyways, my mom just got back from Singapore... apart from a crazy taxi ride, border trouble, suicidal maniacs and insomnia, it was, to quote, "a bad trip." Whatever. I'm just glad she's back so I don't have to deal with my sister anymore. Ugh.

I'm bored again. Crap.

No comments: