What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20080714

A Deep Breath

I'm so fucking relieved all that shit is over because my life was stressed out. I'm not going to pretend I'm not upset, because that would be a lie. I'm a little disappointed, but I can deal with it and accept it. There's no changing the past so I might as well move on, right?

And Ashley at the bar will start serving me beer again, which is a relief.

Anyways, I can just be truthful now and say that looking back, she may not have been the best match for me, and that I liked her for only parts of her personality, not the whole. As I told Heywood, sometimes I just feel like punching her in the face (sorry, it was an exaggeration), and I guess that's a bad sign.

I'm happy that I asked, because now I can move on, instead of dragging it out for another month and most likely wasting my time. I would have liked a chance, a trial run, but I mean, it's not my decision to make and I can be at peace with that. So thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry