What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20060404

God said "Let there be light!"And Darkness was born.

Did God, in His infinite wisdom, realize that when He created light, darkness came into being? Did He know that creating life would lead to death? Joy to sorrow? Hope to despair?

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Even God has to obey His own rules.

But in a world filled with darkness, death, sorrow, and despair, I know there's one thing that I can count on to make me happy.

And that's Free Colonge, Bubble Tea, Whale Testicles, Brushing Teeth, Timmadog, Steel Balls of Steel, Hamsters with Bellpepper-legs, and Food from Children.

To tell you the truth, I would glady sacrifice my nuts in the name of science.

No comments: