What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20060428

Even if you're the stupidest, ugliest, most utterly moronic kid on the planet, you'll look cool with a set of car keys in your hand. It's social physics.

I'm going to get so fat. Dammit. I feel so damn FAT. Everytime I pass a fast food restaurant, I have to go in and order something. Just because I can.

And work is fun too. I love hanging out with my coworkers, they're awesome and actually pay attention to me (sometimes)! I'd like to make enough money to move out of the cardboard box I'm living in at the moment.

School is okay, I haven't heard from UW yet, so I'm on the edge of writing them a plea. But I'll hold off on it until I'm really desperate. Maybe end of May. Homeworking is at an all-time low. I don't even have to pretend I'm doing homework, because I don't have any.

I picked up "Left Behind." It's all about the Rapture (see previous post). I guess YFC really affected me in the way I see and discuss my faith now. Check out the last few posts for details, but the book was amazing. I finished it in 2 periods, and now I'm working on the second one.

Anyways, I have work tomorrow, and driving class after that. So I'd better be going to sleep. But before I go...

Did you ever wonder what happens when you make a wish? Perhaps, in truth, your wish won't come true. But the act of you making a wish ensures that someone else's wish becomes a reality.

"I wish I had a new car!" *flicks coin into fountain* "Nothing..."

Elsewhere:

"The cancer is in remission. I don't understand, it's like our wish has come true!"

1 comment:

The Ageless Fool said...

Well, it wasn't just Christians, it was all good people. Notice how all the babies and children were taken, even if they weren't Christian.

So basically, all the bad people were left behind. Well, not bad, just undeserving.