What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20070221

Odd

Wow. This kind of sucks. Now I have to go back and change all my poems and stories that claim I'm terribly inhuman and cold-hearted and incapable of emotion. And then my favourite quote needs to get changed into something more appropriate... because right now it kind of doesn't even half describe the giant mind-explosion in my head.

But hey, that's cool. I mean, it's more than worth it. Now if I only knew what to do or say...

Pft. I'm a noob at this. Crazy kumquats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. That's brilliant. I'm terribly happy for you and your so-called discovery of your human aspects. =) I told you it was in you all along though ^_~
Glad to have been your accomplice in crime. XD