What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20070207

Lol, it's really odd but lately I've been feeling pretty awesome. Most of the time I feel a little crappy (to say the least) but within the past few weeks I'm feeling a lot like I did when I five. Playing with Lego, eating sandwiches, crapping in my pants (nah folks, I was already outta that stage... I think).

So I've written a lot these past few days. Back to my old style too, of murder and mystery and implied violence. Check it out => Arcanum on the right toolbar.

I think it was just after the whole downtown trip I got my spirits back up. I started feeling awesome because I just realized it's sort of pointless to think I'm bored and alone. There are people who care what happens to me (I hope) so why be all emo and depressed? It's not like I'll never see my friends again. And hey, even if I still have to do what I do, as a problem garbage disposal, at least I got people to empty MY problems onto (muahaha!).

Anyways, I took a walk the other night with Jenn and Priscilla and we saw a rabbit in the park. I was a little hungry but it was too fast for me =( . And we also checked out an awesome moon-corona. I dunno if anyone's ever seen anything like that, but it was too dark to take pictures. I did search it up though:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~krcool/Astro/moon/moonring/

To quote: "The ring around the Moon is caused by the refraction of Moonlight (which of course is reflected sunlight) from ice crystals in the upper atmosphere. The shape of the ice crystals results in a focusing of the light into a ring. Since the ice crystals typically have the same shape, namely a hexagonal shape, the Moon ring is almost always the same size."

Why do scientists always have to ruin magic and mystery? According to my theory, the rings around the moon are when the cheese the moon is composed out of attracts thousands of tiny owlicorns that fly in magical circles trying to contact the people of earth.

Okay no, so I just think it's really cool. But it was awesome.

I also headed downtown to watch the Jazz thingie at Mohawk. The FX band was there, so as usual we stuck phantoms everywhere, flooded the bathrooms, mocked the adjudicators and basically fcked around. Great times... Darcy got what was coming to him! Inspired by the performance, I've picked my guitar back up. Happiness = awesome guitar playing. So Postal Service, Decemberists... even that David Usher dude. Which is so cool for me, but kinda sucks for my roomies b/c they gotta put up with my 'William Hung' singing. XD

Anyways, after that I hung out at Jackson Square and got HHG for abt 15 bucks. Considering the recommended sale price was 40 POUNDS I think I've officially reproven my chinese heritage. I've bought so much over the past few days. Just got HHG, I bought Dante's 'Descent into Hell' from Titles, and I've ordered 'It's a Bird...' in advance. So I'm about as poor as a homeless dude on crack. Come to think of it, I have a lot in common with a homeless guy on crack. Huh.



Anyways, yeah! READ STORIES AND COMMENT =>

No comments: