What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20090530

FUCK

I cannot control my own body, I can't control my actions or my words, and I don't know what I'm doing. I can't let myself be happy, I can't relax, I can't even calm down, I just mentally flail and writher in wild desperation. I don't know what I'm doing, and I don't know who I'm doing it to. I have all my inner voices arguing, each wanting different things, so that I do one thing and regret it afterwards, or I do nothing and want it so badly that it feels like a hand clenching my heart. I don't know what I'm doing. I have never been this confused in my life. I'm too nice and too bad at the same time, and everything I do pleases one side but depresses the other, so that whether I JUST DO IT or hold back I'm unhappy either way. I don't know what I'm doing. I can't control myself.

No comments: