What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20090505

Choosing to Live

I failed 4 courses this year, I am raging at my housemates, I worry too much, and everything is falling apart. So I need to do the drastic thing again and say, "Fuck everything" and quit.

I will not worry about school.
I will not worry about girls.
I will not worry about the house.
I will not worry about work.
I will not worry about money.
I will not worry about time.

I will live, love, and survive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People get sick with all that worrying. Acceptance is one of the most precious things we can ever give ourselves. I think quitting embodies the wrong intentions for what you strive for. Living, loving and surviving involve perseverance and not giving up. I think you just have to quit giving up. This is the fight for all that is Justin - whatever Justin enshrines. (Perhaps this is the only time the concept of jihad is somewhat appropriate... =P)

On a (not quite) side note I would recommend watching Kung Fu Panda =)