What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20060901

So. I leave tomorrow.

And when I start a new phase of my life, I end an old one, and because I'll be changing, and the world will be changing, I'd like to thank all of you people, whether you were friend or my enemy, for making me who I am.

And on top of that, I'd wish that we'd see each other again, but the likelihood is that half of you have probably forgotten me already.

The world is going to be a scary place, but if you can smile, then life will seem easier. If you are happy... you should smile. Don't go through life being a robot... live a little. Wake up and go to sleep feeling good about yourself. Don't let your life descend into monotony.

Remember that someone out there cares.

1 comment:

Me said...

I care!

And I'd never forget you, little brother. <.<