What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20060930

I saw this on Shani's blog on my newsfeed so I decided to do it too!

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don't make sense.
You'll be surprised though.

How am I feeling today?
It's Going Down - Xecutioners

Will I get far in life?
We Will Become Silhouettes - The Postal Service

How do my friends see me?
This Suffering - Billy Talent

Where will I get married?
Distraction - Apocalyptica

What is my best friend's theme song?
Brand New Low - Treble Charger

What is the story of my life?
I will follow you into the Dark - Deathcab

What was high school like?
Under a Killing Moon - Thrice

How can I get ahead in life?
Prayer - Disturbed

What is the best thing about me?
Adam's Song - Blink 182

What was today like?
The Unforgiven - Metallica

What is in store for this weekend?
Weak and Powerless - A Perfect Circle

What song describes my parents?
Crash Course in Brain Surgery - Metallica

How is my life going?
Wherever I may Roam - Metallica

What song will they play at my funeral?
State of Love and Trust - Pearl Jam

How does the world see me?
Imaginary - Evanescence

Will I have a happy life?
One Step Closer - Linkin Park

What do my friends really think of me?
The Dark Canuck - The Tragically Hip

Do people secretly lust after me?
Concerning Hobbits - LOTR Soundtrack

How can I make myself happy?
In Hiding - Pearl Jam

What should I do with my life?
All or None - Pearl Jam

What will my children be like?
Symphony 9 - Beethoven

What will you name them?
The God that Failed - Metallica

What will the person you marry be like?
1/2 Full - Pearl Jam

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Tiny Vessels - Deathcab

Will you have a fulfilling life?
Imagine - John Lennon

No comments: