What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20060627

Prom was fun, but it was a little disappointing. It wasn't as flashy and big as I expected. Most of the night was talking and eating, then two hours from the end, we danced, but the songs were a bit unsuited for a formal event. It reminded me more of the Jesus Jam.

Afterwards we wanted to go play pool, but there was an age limit. So we went for Bubble Tea... and 5 of us went back to my place. Sadly, the little party at my house was a bit more eventful than the actual prom.

I'm not saying prom was bad, it WAS a night to remember, but totally not worth the $500 I spent for it.

Grad Breakfast was also pretty sad... to say bye to all the people I've known. Ah well... I got up and said a little speech on the open mike... and then I hugged a bunch of people and by the end, I was pretty happy/sad, happy cause I was leaving, and sad because I was leaving.

Going to Malaysia on Friday, so I'll keep in touch.

1 comment:

The Ageless Fool said...

Bleh. See the latest post.