What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20060619

I've known you for a good part of my life, and now our time together is ending. But don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. This isn't an end to our friendship, it's just a comma, or the start of a new paragraph. Remember all the good times, and also the bad, because bad memories can also be a blessing. They bring about compassion, caring, and love. Whoever I grow up to be, I want you to know you've played an instrumental part in making me who I am and for that, you'll always be my friend. And whoever you grow up to be, always remember that you have a friend who cares about you. Thanks for everything that you've given me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww that's beautiful *tear*

The Ageless Fool said...

Thank you, anonymous admirer!