What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20060515

So there I was, hiding around the corner, rubber band in hand. And Joe comes around and I shoot him right in the eye! Into the pupil! And he fell down and grabbed his eye and rolled around and said he was gonna kill me.

Even though there were so many kids on Friday, Saturday made up for it completely.

"I'm sorry. I'm not interested in that kind of Brokeback love." - Nelson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin, you're evil! EVIL I say. *tries to be intimidating* <_< >_> I don't know why... =S
But omg! In the eye?! That's just... evil! Like you! Poor what's-his-face... you big meanie. hehe

The Ageless Fool said...

Right in the eye. He never had a chance.