What am I doing?

Inner peace feels like cherries in spring and the leaves in August. It's like scratching an itch. Like finding a perfect puddle of water.

20070319

Surge

Hope has three daughters.

Anger and Courage and Truth. Did you know that? Yeah, you probably knew that. I mean, that's your department, super hero. Death isn't scary. Surrender is. Do you know what death will do to the crowd below? It will make them fight harder for freedom.

Open up the box and search for that treat at the bottom. Hope for something good.



You were always talking about responsibility. You didn't want it anymore, so I took it. But with great responsibility, comes great power.

You never knew, did you? Surprise surprise. It was so easy to find. Together, we did what you could only dream of! We saved it from itself. Why would you think otherwise? My entire existence is about this! I am the responsibility that you shirked. You brought me to this world, and made me its prisoner. How could you ever think something else, with your selfish mentality and tastes and your feelings?

Yes, we were all doing our jobs. Solitude, not because you could, but because you chose not to. Because your heart was stronger than your fists. The price of freedom, the price to fly is small... but not all creatures want to fly. There is a cost for that.

I've faced my fears all day. But you... what do you see?

No comments: